Orchids to …
• the honest person who rescued my purse from the department store parking lot Thursday afternoon.
• all the people who helped my wife and I when our automobile failed us Thursday afternoon.
• Dr. Michael Sheehan for being a wonderful dermatologist to my family.
Onions to …
• people who want to take away the freedom of others by requiring everyone to stand for the national anthem.
• people who talk about tolerance yet call supporters of the current president fraudulent.
• whoever knocked down and tore up my big hanging flower pot, silver lace vine and the morning glories on my privacy fence Wednesday night or Thursday morning.
• the former elected official who needs to move on.
• people who put up garage sale signs and do not return to take them down.
• the person who dropped the baby bed mattress on the side of Deaver Road between South County Road 175W and South County Road 225W.
• people responsible for not mowing the big weeds growing waist-high on the right side of Deaver Road.
Happy Birthday to …
• Marilyn Hinton, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Kaylee Rea, from Grandma Jean.
• my wife Lori Huber, from Larry.
Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Flo Voss on No. 85, from Rick and Teresa.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Kimberly Thompson on No. 9, from Brian.
• Craig Buck on No. 22, from your wife, Teresa.