Orchids to …
• the kind gentleman who found our daughter’s binder at Edinburgh Premium Outlets and turned it into the mall office, from the Wenzlers.
• the respectful and kind young gentleman who gave money to the man in the wheelchair and who helped me out by giving mine to him as well so I didn’t have to get out of my car.
• Dave Goodner of Goodner Heat & Cooling for fixing the air conditioner Saturday afternoon for the couple just moving to Columbus.
• Dwight Smith and the county crew for a fantastic and neat job when they put in my culverts, from Larry.
• Ann Gamble for teaching me everything I needed to know before her retirement, from Madi.
Onions to …
• people who don’t understand that the military is voluntary and not a democracy, and that it requires you to sign away some of your constitutional rights.
• railroad representatives who, when seeking approval from the National Transportation Safety Board, said up to 15 trains per day would run through Columbus but now continue to increase that number.
• those trying to condemn harmless rock painting which brings smiles and delight to the finders.
• people without a handicap plate who sit in handicap parking spots at local businesses, taking up spaces others need.
• anyone who doesn’t see that with incidents like the shooting of innocent cops, we are in trouble.
• the local gas stations that charge higher prices than those right outside of Columbus.
Happy Birthday to …
• Gayle Nay, from your family and Donna.
• Father Clem Davis, from Jay Baker Jr. and St. Bartholomew Church.
• Sonja Jaggers.
• Phyllis Mouser, from Jean Patrick.
• Gene Hogan on No. 80, with love from your wife, Penny, and your family.
• Janet McDonald, from Jack and Rhonda.
• Josh Yates, from Mom, Jeremy, Austyn and Jessica.
Happy Belated Birthday to …
• Kenny Wadsworth, from Dove Ministries.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Amy Niedbalski on No. 22, from Brian.
• Evan and Janet Clouse and Jon and Amber Ross, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• April and Scott Elicijan, from Jay Baker Jr.
• Connie and Mark Scott on No. 28, with love from Allison, Matthew, Jordan, Judy and Kaye.