Orchids to …
• the man who was concerned about my well-being last Sunday on the steps of First Christian Church.
• Jenny Whiteside and Heather Shireman for decorating The Moving Wall with flowers and shrubs, from Ernie.
• the Columbus Police Department, Bartholomew County Sheriff’s Department, Indiana State Police, Columbus Fire Department Color Guard, Salvation Army van, the Bartholomew County Fair Board, the bike and cars involved in the escort and all others who welcomed The Moving Wall on July 27, from American Legion Riders.
• the angel who bought my lunch at Skooter’s last week, from the old woman.
• the nice gentleman who secretly paid for our cinnamon rolls and coffee at The Sweet Shop in Hartsville.
• Sonya at the Bartholomew County Public Library for your patience and help, and for always doing a great job.
• The Republic for publishing school honor rolls, from Nanny.
• James at Copple’s Towing for excellent customer service on our road trip to the tire store.
Onions to …
• people responsible for messing up several heavily traveled roads.
• parents who won’t make their children’s lunch, fill out the form for free/reduced lunch, or pay their bills so their children can eat at school.
• people who do not recognize which party is pro-life and pro-religious freedom.
• anyone who would offer to sell an automotive service maintenance agreement that doesn’t include oil changes and wiper blade replacement.
Happy Birthday to …
• Maria Ward, from your family and Donna.
• Evelyn Pence, from your family and Donna.
• Trevor Patton, from Bethel Baptist Church.
• Andi Hege, from Grandma Hege and friends at the Moravian Church.
• Evelyn Blackburn.
• Frances Gabbard, from Mary and Elsie.
• Shirley Robertson.
• Laura Johnson.
• Teresa Coovert.
• Becky Crowder.
• Elsie Shoaf, from Donna.
• Brian East, from Pastor Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
Happy Anniversary to …
• Barry and Polly Trotter, from friends at the Moravian Church.