Orchids to …
• to the two nice women at Dollar Tree who helped me up from the floor.
• the Rolling Pin for the catered meal at Sam’s Club, and thanks to Juanita and Debbie for setting up and organizing it.
• Anna Poland for playing the organ so nicely at Bethel Baptist Church.
• the company that gives Christmas bonuses with gift cards so recipients are not taxed on it.
• Columbus Baptist Church for the wonderful Thanksgiving dinners they delivered to Fairington Apartments.
• to Mary Fisher for opening up the shop after closing time and helping us, from Heather and Brent.
• Gethin Thomas and Henry Social Club for the outstanding wedding catering job.
Onions to …
• people who witness animal cruelty and submit an Onion instead of reporting it to local authorities or the Humane Society.
Happy Birthday to …
• Brent Garrison, from your family, co-workers, Debbie, Annette and Donna.
• Susan Calloway, from your family and Donna.
• Markus Larsen, from Mrs. Erickson.
• Isaac Scott O’Haver, from Mom and Dad and the rest of your family.
• Josh West, from Oliver, Rob, Kim, Cody, Mike, Aunt Connie and Grandma Cleo.
• Donnie Griffin, from Pastor Marvin Brown and Trinity Baptist Church.
• Rachel Ross, on No. 102 from friends at the Hope Moravian Church.
Belated Happy Birthday to …
• the Rev. Dan Taube.