Orchids to …
• Brandon Andress for his clear reminder of the message of love and non-violence that is the core of Jesus’ teaching.
• Escape812 for a fun birthday — Grandma’s room was awesome, from team HouzPat.
• the crew at Taylorsville Tire for being so helpful and friendly.
• the police officer who helped my daughter Friday morning when her car died.
• Columbus Free United Methodist Church for an awesome first Sunday meal and sermon.
Happy Birthday to …
• Bonnie Rogers, from your family, Shirley, Vicky, Pat, Mary Beth, Rita and Donna.
• Frank Lindsey, from Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Rita Wolfe, from Bob, Jeri, and the rest of your family.
• Makayla Hensley, a very special granddaughter, with love from Mamaw and Papaw.
• David Epperson, Georgia McCarty and Carol Ziegler, from friends at the Moravian Church.
• Tim Dempsey.
• Beau Bailey.
• Matthew Sweet.
• Caden Glick.
• Graham Washburn on No. 1, from G.G.
• Jared Crank, with love from Mom and Dad.
• Josh McDonald, from all of your family.
• Madelyn Speer, from all her Bartholomew County friends.