NWS: FROST ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 9 AM EDT THIS MORNING.
Click for details
- Areas of frost. Otherwise, clear, with a low around 35. Calm wind.
- Areas of frost before 9am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 61. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night
- Partly cloudy, with a low around 44. Light south southwest wind.
- Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming west around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night
- Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Southwest wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 69.
- Saturday Night
- Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night
- Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.
- Monday Night
- Partly cloudy, with a low around 53.
- A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night
- A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Frost AdvisoryUpdated: Oct-23-14 3:55 am
Other Weather Info:
- Area Forecast DiscussionUpdated: Oct-23-14 3:53 am
- Daily River ForecastUpdated: Oct-22-14 12:55 pm
- Hazardous Weather OutlookUpdated: Oct-22-14 3:42 pm
- River StatementUpdated: Oct-22-14 9:34 am
- River SummaryUpdated: Oct-22-14 9:41 am