From: Richard Fleck
My wife Joyce and I support Bob Pitman for District 59 state representative for the following reasons:
- His history of caring and empathy.
- His success in building nationally noted senior center.
- His ability to look beyond today and see the broader image.
- His proven skills of persuasion and intelligent compromise.
- His awareness that government is the art of the possible.
- His skills at putting together coalitions of stakeholders, both public and private (witness the many partners and supporters involved in the creation of Mill Race Center).
- His compassion for younger people and understanding the problems of education.
- He is a father, grandfather, family man and family advocate who recognizes that families come in different shapes.
These are just a few reasons we support Bob Pitman, one of Columbus’ best.