Orchids to …
• Joe Biden for bringing honor, decency, and respect for the law back to the White House.
• Columbus Parks and Recreation for the extension of the People Trail north of the airport, from Jim and Lynette.
• Mitch and Betsy at Lohmeyer Plumbing for terrific and responsive service in solving my bathroom issue, from Sherry Stark.
• helping our southern neighbors and no longer treating them like banana republics like we have for a century.
• President Biden for protecting our troops and finally getting us out of Afghanistan.
• Mill Race Theatre Company for a swamp-tastic performance of “Shrek: the Musical.”
• Tammy at DWU office for the superior help she gave me last Thursday, from M.M.
• Robbie, a knowledgeable and great employee at Lowe’s, for his expertise in the flooring issue that I had on Friday.
• all of the special birthday friends of Janice for the flowers, cards, and phone calls.
Happy Birthday to …
• Jay Grider, from your family, co-workers and Donna.
• Ashley Ruffin from Joseph Hart Chapter DAR.
• Doris Jeffries, from your friends at Bethel Baptist Church.
• ANOTHER beautiful morning