Orchids to …
• our good neighbor, Jason, for coming to our rescue.
• Bartholomew County Historical Society for the beautiful window display that was well done.
• the lady at the pharmacy for paying for another customer’s medication.
• the city for being proactive about the train traffic solutions before they became a problem.
• Nancy Urbahns, for the collectible Betty Boop bingo daubers, from Betty.
• those who called, sent a card or have seen to my well-being over the last week, from a disabled person.
• Garden of Grace, who made a very dark day become much, much brighter, from Tami.
Onions to …
• people who don’t understand the chances of something happening while fueling a diesel are slim to none.
• local government officials who have not removed the state bicentennial flag from the flag pole.
• the factory that does not discipline employees for throwing trash and cigarette butts on the property.
• people who hide their drugs in other people’s yards.
• the city for not including the longest-serving Senate pro-tem in signage for the city.
• the town for not worrying about things like architecture instead of the size of the government building for the town.
Happy Birthday to …
• Randy Hodson, from Pastor Lewis Burton and The Who So Ever Will Community Church.
• Rick Moss, from all your family and friends.
• Pamela Denton, from Brown’s Corner Chapel Church.
• Kyle Huckaby.
• Donnie Sebastian, from your family, the Williamses and Donna.
• Barbara Schnadinger, from Jenny and Steve Kessler, grandchildren, and all of your family and friends.
• Laurie Nichols, from Velma and Donna.
• Roberta DeSantis, from your family, Ron and Sara.
Happy belated Birthday to …
• Ronnie Trowbridge, from Cindy, Joe, Sidney, Trace and Thor.