Northwestern Mutual Adds to Team
Levi Sullivan has been hired as the Associate Wealth Management Adviser at Northwestern Mutual of Columbus.
Sullivan has a background in entrepreneurship, having started his own business in 2007 (while he was in eighth grade) and managed it through college. He attended college at IUPUC and majored in business management and marketing. After college, Sullivan became a financial adviser trainee.
Toyota Announces Organization Changes
Toyota Material Handling, USA, Inc. (TMHU) has recently made several organization changes to key positions.
The following changes were made to better enable the company to execute its plans in information technology, marketing and service parts, according to TMHU President Jeff Rufener.
- Bill Finerty, Vice President of Sales, Distribution and Dealer Development
- Steve Tadd, Director of Marketing and Information Technologies
- Stephen Rosenberg, National Manager of Marketing
- Mike Parker, National Manager of Part Sales and Procurement
- Anne Ewing, National Manager of Dealer Operations
- Brian Liggett, National Manager of Parts Operations
- Mike Heyden, National Manager of Aftermarket Sales and Service
- Jewell Brown, Strategic Account Executive
- Troy Kaiser, Strategic Account Executive
- Niels Ostergaard, Value Selling Manager
Toyota Industrial Equipment is manufactured in the United States. It offers a full line of material handling solutions, including forklifts, automated guided vehicles, fleet management services, aerial work platforms and tow tractors.
JCB has a new retail lender at the new Columbus office, 2761 Central Ave.
Amanda Young, of North Vernon, has 16 years of sales experience, including eight years in banking. She has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from the University of Evansville.
The Central Avenue office will celebrate its opening with a ribbon cutting at 4 p.m. July 11.