Develops and implements optimal, cost-effective manufacturing processes and methods to maintain production of the hot plate welding of PE/PP film. Recommends and implements improvements to production processes, methods and controls. Increases the ratio of value added to non-value within the Molding department. Coordinates manufacturing launch for new or revised products.
- Responsible for the housekeeping of designated working area/machines.
- Responsible for establishing and documenting sound Injection Molding Processes (SOP’s).
- Monitor equipment and processes to detect problems affecting quality and efficiency.
- Diagnose problems and implement solutions into existing and new processes.
- Develop preventative maintenance plans for equipment and processes.
- Responsible for communicating mold conditions to the