Securitas is the most locally-focused Protective Services company in the United States, with over 640 local branch managers and approximately 86,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Securitas USA's core business is security services. Our main service offering categories are specialized guarding, mobile guarding, remote guarding and corporate risk management.
Screening / Security Officer/Guard
- Security Positions are Full and Part Time
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills
- Security positions require you pass our drug screen and background check
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers/Guard
Job Requirements of the Screening / Security Officer/Security Guard include but are not limited to:
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Welder Operator is responsible for welding setup, repair, re-work, and completion on production parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and welding equipment
- Perform TIG (GTAW) welding of stainless steel production parts
- Layout part assemblies based on drawings
- Perform metal finishing using grinders and/or sanders as required
- Operate production machines as needed
- Complete paperwork associated with parts
- Clean equipment and work area after completing shift
Amount of time spent on the job:
- Stand - Less than 1/3
- Use hands to touch, handle, or feel - Over 2/3
- Talk or hear - Less than 1/3
Part time available
Provide sanitation support to the distribution center; maintain all areas in accordance with established sanitation guidelines and authorities. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Hand sweep and mop all floor areas.
- Pick up all plastic, slip sheets and debris using electric tuggers.
- Dump garbage cans.
- Operate garbage and cardboard compactors, the plastic bailer, tenant sweepers/scrubbers, and high pressure washers.
- Hand sweep and mop all racking areas and clean carpets throughout facility.
- Maintain office areas.
- Strip and wax flooring using high speed electric buffers.
- Maintain flexibility to work any shift and overtime
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Machine feeders / Off bearers for a manufacturer that deals with automatic transmissions, gears, and shock absorbers. This is direct placement opportunity with our client.<br style="text-align: justify; color: #686868; text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; font-family: HelveticaNeueRoman; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-weight: 400; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; box-sizing: border-box; orphans: 2; widows: 2; background-color: #f4f4f6
This position is in an extremely high volume paint shop with never ending and consistent work. We are a team based company that believes in developing and training our associates and working towards a team goal everyday. This position will be responsible for several administrative support functions of the auto body, paint shop and quality control department.
1st shift hours: 7am - 3:30pm, Mon-Fri
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
â— Adheres to Company safety rules and policies
â— Implement 5S
â— Check inventory cabinets and order low stock items daily
â— Update photo production boards and store on network daily
â— Audit of onsite cars (post-production, build, aging, etc) daily
â— Clean up and organize work areas daily
â— Receive and check delivery invoices as needed
â— Assist Production Manager with post-production and parts sheet as needed
â— Assist with checking-in vehicles and updatin
PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Dip Operator is responsible for the operations and oversight of the Dip Robots and when
required to hand dipping parts. Load and unloading parts into the producer for the automated
dipping process. The Dip Operator also makes slurry for parts to be dipped, and performs start of
shift checks and setup on all equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inspect parts for any defects
- Look up correct dip process according to traveler documents
- Complete the automated dip process:
- Load parts on spider (movable rack) to be placed in the producer
- Set program using software on the CD2
- Unload completed parts onto carts with traveler documents
- Complete the hand dip process:
- Clean spiders as needed <l
We are looking for warehouse associates to work in Walesboro . No 12 hours shifts and only 5 days a week (+ overtime when needed). Third shift openings available! POSITIONS ARE IMMEDIATE! NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY!
Must be comfortable working at heights
As a warehouse associate, you will assist the warehouse supervisor with receiving, sorting, loading and unloading products. You will also perform a variety of warehouse activities. If you like to operate a forklift, cherry picker or industrial equipment this the job for you!
- $14.50 per hour // 15.50 per hour
- First Shift 7:00am - 3:30pm // Third Shift 9:30pm - 6:00am
- Clean and organized facility
- Climate Controlled
- Full Time / Temporary to permanent after 90 days
What do you bring to the job?
- Willingness to operate equipment
- Ability to lift 30 - 50 pounds consistently
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Positive attitude and great at
Options Counselors work within the ADRC (Aging and Disability Resources Center) at Thrive Alliance. This department provides educational information through community outreach and individual conversations regarding issues that effect the lives of older adults and disabled of any age. Serving as the single entry point for individuals in need of long-term care supports, ADRC provides options counseling to assist in meeting their needs.
Options Counselors either provide phone or field counseling. Phone Counselors primarily work taking calls and providing information and assistance. Field Counselors take this another step by doing in-home assessments (currently done by phone due to the pandemic) to determine eligibility for services. Once completed, these individuals are processed and turned over to Care Managers for long-term support.
Thrive Alliance's mission is to assist individuals to remain at home or in a community setting but connecting them to services and su