PURPOSE AND SCOPE
The Welder Operator is responsible for welding setup, repair, re-work, and completion on production parts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Set up and welding equipment
- Perform TIG (GTAW) welding of stainless steel production parts
- Layout part assemblies based on drawings
- Perform metal finishing using grinders and/or sanders as required
- Operate production machines as needed
- Complete paperwork associated with parts
- Clean equipment and work area after completing shift
Amount of time spent on the job:
- Stand - Less than 1/3
- Use hands to touch, handle, or feel - Over 2/3
- Talk or hear - Less than 1/3
Part time available
Provide sanitation support to the distribution center; maintain all areas in accordance with established sanitation guidelines and authorities. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Hand sweep and mop all floor areas.
- Pick up all plastic, slip sheets and debris using electric tuggers.
- Dump garbage cans.
- Operate garbage and cardboard compactors, the plastic bailer, tenant sweepers/scrubbers, and high pressure washers.
- Hand sweep and mop all racking areas and clean carpets throughout facility.
- Maintain office areas.
- Strip and wax flooring using high speed electric buffers.
- Maintain flexibility to work any shift and overtime
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
1st shift position 7 AM to 3:30 PM
CNC Machine operator for an East Side Machine Shop, Steel toe shoes are required.
Salary based on Experience.
1st shift 6 AM to 4:30 – 5 PM - $13/hr.
Loader/Unloader is responsible for loading metal on a line to be powder coated.
Must be able to lift 40+ lbs. continually. Fast paced environment, Steel toe shoes are required.
8am-4:30pm * Interview based $15-17/hr.
Responsible for supporting customer accounts and Account Manager through process control, paperwork management, and procedure management.
Essential Job Functions:
Works closely with Plant Manager and Quality Supervisor to communicate, prioritize, and expedite products in and out of the operating system.
Handles customer order processing via EDI releases and direct customer communication.
Processes customer order changes and maintenance.
Submits ASN’s via e-mail, EDI, and customer web portals.
Submits picks, BOL’s, and packing lists for remote and in-house customer shipments.
Generates shipments after receiving pick details back from Material Handler/Plant Supervisor.
This is a temp-hire 1st shift position, compensation depends on experience.
Securitas is the most locally-focused Protective Services company in the United States, with over 640 local branch managers and approximately 86,000 security officers who provide unmatched security solutions to meet the specific needs of thousands of businesses. Securitas USA's core business is security services. Our main service offering categories are specialized guarding, mobile guarding, remote guarding and corporate risk management.
- Security Positions are Full and Part Time
- Must have excellent Customer Service skills
- Security positions require you pass our drug screen and background check
- Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing requirements for Security Officers/Guard
Job Requirements of the Security Officer/Security Guard include but are not limited to:
- Security Officer/Security Guard o
1st shift 8 AM to 5 PM - $15/hr.
The Packaging Technician processes inbound vehicles by inspecting shipping paperwork and obtaining pre-processing samples and submits samples to Quality Laboratory for analysis. Inputs inbound receiving transactions in a timely manner. Coordinates waste disposal activities ensuring that waste is properly managed and processed in accordance to applicable regulations and company standards. Conducts periodic cycle counts of inventory and ensures that inventory is accurate.
2nd Shift 2 PM to 10:30 PM – $15.75/hr.
(must train on 1st shift before moving to 2nd shift 6 AM to 2:30 PM)
Support warehouse and production in transporting materials, waste, and product as needed.
Check in, pick up, and put up all finished goods every day. Pull, transfer, and deliver raw material & operating supplies throughout the company.
Pick, pull, and prepare outgoing shipments (UPS, Fed-Ex, truck line, etc).
Check in all incoming deliveries against packing list and receive in.
Maintain a clean and organized warehouse.
Material Handler will also assist/back-up to keep all departments stocked with items used in the production process.
Forklift experience required.
Steel toe shoes are required.