15 hours per week – M-F
We are seeking an energetic and reliable candidate to work directly with local businesses and customers to process legal advertising and obituaries.
The right applicant will be highly organized, hardworking and self-motivated. Deadlines are a top priority, therefore, he or she needs to have superb time management and organization skills. The candidate will be comfortable with general office operations, including electronic correspondence, data entry and customer service. Our Office Clerk is one of the faces of our organization, and therefore should have good people and communication skills in order to best work with our clients. We also hope that our Office Clerk will help us identify ways we can be more effective and efficient by contributing fresh ideas for improvement.
If you are a detail-oriented professional with data entry experience, we encourage you to apply today.
- Placement of legal advertising, coordinating with local government offices, law firms and private party citizens, and checking for accuracy.
- Placement of obituaries, coordinating with local funeral homes and private party citizens, and checking for accuracy.
- Customer Service with walk-ins and directing them accordingly.
- Data Entry
- Customer Service
- Pleasant and willing to work as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Superb Time Management
Submit Resume to: [email protected]